The aim of ¡BIEN! is to collaborate, conceptualize and disseminate research in multiculturalism as it relates to education, counseling, and counseling psychology.
Our members represent ¡BIEN!’s rich history of relevant publications in major journals, such as
- The Counseling Psychologist
- Journal of Counseling Psychology
- Journal of Counseling and Development
We also take advantage of opportunities to present our ideas and findings at major national and international conferences and symposia, such as…
- The American Psychological Association (APA)’s Annual Conference and Exposition
- The American Counseling Association(ACA)’s Annual Convention
- The National Multicultural Conference and Summit (NMCS)
- The National Latino/a Psychological Association (NLPA) Conference
- Southeastern Psychological Association (SEPA) Annual Conference
Read about ¡BIEN! member projects, presentations, and publications HERE.
Read about ¡BIEN! Alumni projects, presentations, and publications HERE.